Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Mom

My mom and Ashleigh Dancing

Please keep my mom in your thoughts and prayers. She was diagnosed April 13, 07 with Breast Cancer. The cancer has the HER/2 Neu gene attached to it, which makes it grow very fast. The cancer is also in her Lymph Nodes under her arm and around her collar bone. She and her Doctors have decided to do Chemo and other treatments first, and the mysectomy in around 6 months. Her first chemo treatment was today and took around 4 hours. Right afterwards she called and said she was O.K. but alittle tired.... For those that don't know She and Johnny bought a house in Katy, TX. right outside of Houston. So she has some of the very best doctors, but Michael(my brother) and I live in Lake Charles(about 3 hours away) so we have been traveling back and forth alot. I will try to keep everyone up to date as much as possible!!!

No comments: